Information regarding the Covid-19 vaccine in Utrecht
Everyone currently staying in the Netherlands can choose to get a Covid-19 vaccination.
- - You don't need to make an appointment.
- - You don’t need to have a residence permit, ID-card or health insurance.
- - If possible you can bring a document with your name and birthdate on it, to register in the vaccination document.
- - The vaccine is free.
- - Getting vaccinated is completely voluntary.
- - You can choose between the Janssen (1 shot) and Pfizer (2 shots) vaccine.
- - Your details will not be shared with any government agencies (i.e. the police, department of justice)
- - If you are pregnant, you can only get the pfizer vaccine.
- - Please come by yourself. In case you have difficulty walking, or you don’t speak any English or Dutch you can bring one person with you.
- - No dates available at the moment
- - Location: Krachtstation, Amerikalaan 199 in Utrecht
- - Friday September 10th, 17th, 24th, October 1st: 14.30- 21.00 o’clock
- - Location: De Dreef, Schooneggendreef 27B
At the location you can
- - get information about the vaccine
- - get help to fill in the health declaration
- - ask questions to a doctor
What to take with you
- - If you have it, something that has your name & date of birth written on it
- - Facemask
- - Loose-fitting shirt (the vaccine will be administered in your upper arm)
- - A completed Health Statement [download PDF]. No printer? Come by the office to pick up a form.
- - Relevant medical details: What medication are you on, letters from the hospital, contact details of your general practitioner etc.
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Whatsapp / SMS: 06 3039 0571
- - Text only, please. Don’t call or leave a voicemail.